The main purpose of the kids program is to have fun while learning skills that will help develop courage, self-esteem, self-control, focus, and confidence in shy and timid children.
– Build Independence
– Generate a Positive Attitude
– Maintain Flexibility
– Enhance Coordination
– Develop Cooperation
– Instill Respect and Honor
Our youth program at Hong’s Hapkido has been designed with care to reflect and adapt to their attentive minds. Our program promotes and teaches skills that will help keep them active and prepared for the future. These various skills include, but are not limited to, self-defense, increased confidence, self-esteem, cooperation with others, and self-discipline. Furthermore, our youth program builds upon the previous skills and benefits from our children’s program while increasing the intensity and further honing the techniques.
– Teach Responsibility
– Minimize Stress
– Develop Self-Discipline & Motivation
Hong’s Hapkido offers a comprehensive fitness program for adults and teens. Our classes are specifically designed to increase cardiovascular capacity, muscular strength, endurance and flexibility. They can provide an opportunity for weight loss and stress relief. In addition, training in Hapkido produces benefits beyond those of a traditional exercise program.
– Increase self-defense, self-esteem
– Promotes confidence to overcome fear and confront challenges head on
– Prepare the mind and body for possible conflict
– Enable better concentration and teach higher alertness and focus